The album title Dodekathlon is referring to the Greek myth of the twelve labors of Hercules, the greatest of the ancient Greek heroes.´Driven mad by Hera (queen of the gods), Hercules slew his son, daughter and wife Megara. After recovering his sanity, Hercules deeply regretted his actions. He was purified by king Thespius, then traveled to Delphi to inquire how he could atone for his actions. Pythia, the oracle of Delphi, advised him to go to Tiryns and to serve his cousin king Eurystheus for twelve years, performing whatever labors Eurystheus might set him. In return, he would be rewarded with immortality. During these twelve years, Hercules is sent to perform twelve difficult labors, which has resulted in twelve album tracks: Every labor is a track, so the complete album tells the whole ancient story.
For sure. I was just giving the band posters which I do for almost all of my bands who tour the US. I've never had an issue before which is the reason I delievered them.
Dodekathlon - track listing:
01. Bloodguilt (Nemean Lion)
02. Multiple Decapitation (Lernaean Hydra)
03. Beloved by Artemis (Ceryneian Hind)
04. From Feast To Beast (Erymanthian Boar)
05. Inhuman Humiliation (Augean Stables)
06. Birds Of Hate (Stymphalian Birds)
07. Saviour Of Crete (Cretan Bull)
08. Tyrannical Blood (Mares Of Diomedes)
09. Seeds Of Distrust (Belt Of Hippolyta)
10. Tripled Anger (Cattle Of Geryon)
11. Hera’s Orchard (Apples Of The Hesperides)
12. Hound Of Hell (Cerberus)
The album was recorded at Pitch Note Productions and Hal 5 Studio; mixed and mastered at Soundlodge Studio. The cover artwork (see below) was created by Dimitris Tzortzis from Immensa Artis.
Order your physical copy of Dodekathlon, here: http://nblast.de/BleedingGodsDodeNB